Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Just a Minor Detail

I like weddings, seriously, I do. And I know I'm going to have mad fun planning my own once the foundation is set.

All that venue huntin' and I'm not going to lie...we have nothing, nada, zip.

We did have Mexico for a week - then the drug cartel wars news got to us and that was a whole other ballgame.

Las Vegas is always our plan B.

It's not a bad plan B because so much can happen in our wedding weekend if we go that route. But I'm the type if you are going to do Vegas, you gotta do Vegas.

Know what I mean?

Meanwhile, I'm trying to not overthink this. It's just a venue, a location, a site and a date. What is so hard about that? Seriously.

3 comments:

A. Marigold said...

Nothing's so hard about it if you're not picky. If you just want to get it done, it can be done in a day. The difficulty is you have to be willing to completely accept your own choice afterward--if you keep thinking about it after the deposit is made/site selected/whatever, you'll keep changing your mind. :)

Kilee said...

Mexico is not that bad. I'm getting married there and Puerto Vallarta, Los Cabos, Cancun and other resort type places are perfectly safe. Its the difference between going to LA. You can go to Compton or you can go to Bel Air. Both are in LA but it all depends on the area. Don't be discouraged. If you need suggestions, let me know and I'll send you some.

Kilee
www.happyhourbride.com

Angel said...

I think Kilee could be on the mark with this one.

and Vegas aint a bad idea either!